ART CLASS POLICY
Terms And Conditions—Kids Classes
- No refunds at any time.
- Any children attending are in the age range as outlined in the class description.
- No observers permitted.
- All projects are completed in studio, students cannot take materials home to complete.
- There is no credit or refund for missed classes or absences. No credit or refund after the class or camp has begun.
- Before the class or camp begins, 2 weeks notice is necessary to cancel and receive a credit minus $50 admin fee. No refunds.
- Bookings made within 2 week of start date – no credit is offered.
The general pick-up timelines for artwork are as follows:
- Paintings—Ready in 2 days
Completed artwork is held for 2 weeks only. You will not receive a call or email when your artwork is complete.
Please read below for the cancellation policies.
Please read policies before booking
GIFT CARDS, CREDITS & REFUNDS
Have a gift card or code that’s not working? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know before completing your purchase. We do not provide refunds after booking—No Exceptions.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
As the legal parent or guardian or organizer, I release and hold harmless to the business doing business as Mad Dreamers Space Art Materials, its owners, and operators from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by the participant and/or the undersigned, while in or upon the premises or any premises under the control and supervision of Mad Dreamers Space Art Materials Professionals, its owners and operators or in route to or from any of said premises.
HEALTH & MEDICAL POLICIES
- Medical Emergencies
The purchaser gives permission to the business doing business as Mad Dreamers Space Art Materials, its owners, operators and employees to seek medical treatment for the participant in the event they are not able to reach a parent or guardian. I hereby declare any physical/mental problems, restrictions, or condition and/or declare the participant to be in good physical and mental health.
- For Kids Session Classes,
We do not offer refunds. We can credit or transfer your booking if your booking is cancelled 2 weeks prior to the class or camp. To cancel, please email the studio at least 2 weeks before the class start date.
- There is a $50 administration fee for any kids class,credit requests.
ARTWORK & PICKUP
- Childs art work will be ready for pick 2 business days after class
- Our policy is to hold completed artwork for 2 weeks, please pick up the completed artwork within this time frame. We do our best to hold on as long as possible as we know how precious it is. Please note: you will NOT receive a phone call or email for pick up when it is ready.
BEHAVIOUR & TOUCHING
- Please talk to your kids before they come about behaviour, listening, and touching. Absolutely no touching will be permitted of other students or the teacher. Students will be instructed before each lesson of this and to keep their hands to themselves.
- Please note, in the event of disruptive or aggressive behaviour our policy is to call home for immediate pickup. No credits or refunds for being sent home for misbehaviour.
Mad Dreamers Space Art Materials reserves the right to use photographic material for advertising and promotional purposes. If you do not want your child, yourself or a member of your party photographed, please let us know upon arrival.